DHQD series battery characteristic analog power supply
▲Dhqd-3 battery characteristic power supply
The DHQD-3 battery characteristic power supply can simulate the output characteristics of a large-capacity battery and is a power source that provides the starter with analog battery characteristics. The power supply can set parameters such as output voltage, output current, internal resistance of the power supply through the host computer or the digital panel of the machine. It has the functions of phase loss, over current, over voltage and current limit protection. The operation is convenient and simple, and the performance indicators are higher than National standards are widely used in DC starter performance testing, production, aging, durability testing and other battery characteristics simulation. Customizable maximum output current 5000A, low output ripple, analog 20AH-4000AH battery, meet the requirements of the starter motor for no-load performance, load performance, braking performance, and performance beyond the detection of power characteristics. The characteristic power supply adopts pure digital control technology, and has the characteristics of high output stability and rapid transient response. It also has remote communication optional interfaces such as RS485, CAN, Ethernet, etc., and is connected with a computer to form an intelligent monitoring system to realize the operation of the battery simulator. Real-time monitoring of status. Battery characteristics The analog power supply can be edited to set different battery types (such as the characteristics of lithium manganate and lithium iron phosphate). The battery characteristics of different conditions can be customized by directly calling the battery.
1. Working conditions:
Ambient temperature: -10℃ ~ 40℃
Relative humidity: ≤85%
Input voltage: AC380V±10% 50±5Hz
2. Technical indicators:
Output voltage: 6, 12, 24, 36, 50, 100, 200, 500, 750, 1000 (V)
Output current: 200A 300A 600A 1000A 2000A 2500A 3000A
Output internal resistance: 0—100% Rmax adjustable, Rmax value is selected according to user requirements
Output power: any rated output voltage, single machine maximum output power 3 - 300kW (can be selected according to user requirements)
Source effect: ≤1%
Period and random drift: Vp-p≤300mV CC≤500mV
▲The output voltage and current curve of the power supply is as follows：
▲Product performance characteristics:
• Wide range of AC input voltages, due to the use of high frequency switching power supply technology, power input does not require phase sequence detection
• Module DC output stepless current limit, built-in short circuit feedback feature, allowing long-term short circuit or short circuit
• Passive PFC technology with power factor >0.92
• The output voltage, current, and internal resistance are adjusted from zero, and the upper limit is determined by the user.
• Protection mode: protection against overvoltage, overcurrent, phase loss, overload, etc.
• Working mode: continuous working at full load for a long time
• Alarm function: with current alarm and short circuit alarm function
• Real-time monitoring of the power system via the computer's RS485 (or RS232) standard interface (optional)
• PLC interface function: Output 4-20mA (0-10V) signal through PLC's DA module to control the adjustable output of the rectifier, as well as voltage, current and various operating parameters.
Electric vehicle, motor controller, motor, charging pile, testing mechanism, colleges, etc.
▲The user to witness：
Schaeffler Investment (China) Co., Ltd.
Zhejiang Wanxiang Precision Industry Co., Ltd.
Suzhou Electric Apparatus Research Institute
BYD Auto Industry Co., Ltd.
North General Dynamics Group
Jiangsu Hengli Electromechanical Group
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
REP series energy feedback power supply